Intiveo is growing and we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our Inside Sales team.
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
We are looking for a driven, positive person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity sales environment. You are a dedicated sales professional, eager to close full-cycle deals. We seek people who want to continuously improve and go above and beyond.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Qualify inbound leads, and generate your own pipeline from outbound activities.
- Create awareness and interest in Intiveo’s cloud solution by articulating how we deliver value to practices and patients.
- Demonstrate our solution over web-meeting and build commitment to trying our solution.
- Collaborate with marketing, as part of our Growth Team, to build and run campaigns that resonate with our ideal customers.
- Achieve activity and sales quotas, with a commitment to continuous improvement.
Who You Are
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to build your career in software sales within an ambitious, growing company.
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales, ideally in a high-velocity, full-cycle environment.
- You are highly motivated, a self-starter, and have a competitive personality. You are open-minded, willing to learn, and determined to succeed.
- You are process-oriented and build a plan of action to achieve sales targets.
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.