We’re looking for an experienced and driven Bilingual Customer Experience Agent (French/English) to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer service. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, you will be a part of our Customer Experience team, where you will be working alongside talented customer success managers and onboarding managers to provide outstanding support to Intiveo’s new and existing clients.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests in both written and verbal French and English
- Proactively reaching out to customers that require assistance or account reviews
- Communicating directly with customers to identify their goals, direct them to best practices, and answer product questions
- Work in a progressive and challenging environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Assisting in developing best practices for handling support requests
- Assisting the Manager, Customer Success in retention and upselling
- The working hours are generally between the hours of 6:00 am – 5:00 pm daily
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing support role in a SaaS environment.
- You are an excellent bilingual communicator – both written and verbal French and English. While we don’t require any formal assessment like DELF, we’re looking for someone who is fluent in French but can use English just as effectively in a social, professional or academic context.
- Experience with customer support software (Zendesk).
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, scaling SaaS company
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.