We’re looking for a new Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our growing team! This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences in a fun startup-type environment.
You will be a part of our Customer Onboarding team, reporting to the Team Lead, and responsible for onboarding, training, and proactively driving value to ensure a successful client experience.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14,000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
✨What You’ll Do
- You will become an Intiveo product expert that works with clients to deliver an exceptional onboarding experience
- You will delight and assist the client in realizing the full value of Intiveo as a means of achieving success in their business goals
- You will engage all new customers to drive user adoption and satisfaction, ensuring high customer retention
- You will inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- You will educate and support customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
- You will proactively reach out at key points in the customer’s journey to ensure they are reaching key milestones
- You will track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You will collaborate with sales, support, and other key departments to assist new clients through their onboarding journey
✨Who You Are
- You have proven success in partnering with clients, preferably in a SaaS environment, while building strong relationships
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of project or client account management experience, preferably in a Customer Success role
- You are an empathetic communicator who is passionate about supporting clients
- You have excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to advocate for ideas and concepts
- You have high attention to detail
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator – with a professional and engaging presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- You have a strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software
- Bilingual (French/English) – but not required
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!