We are currently on the hunt for a Director, Customer Success who is passionate about leading Customer Experience teams with a deep focus on retaining and growing customer bases through value-based meaningful interactions.
You are an expert in setting the vision and strategy for a world-class customer experience that succeeds in driving revenue and growth. Coaching our growing team on customer engagement, customer retention, and overall scale will be your North Star.
Reporting directory to the COO and as a member of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for the onboarding team, customer success, account management and the enterprise customer success group. You will work with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing to ensure the voice of the customer is heard company-wide.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead, mentor, and grow the Onboarding, Customer Success, Account Manager, and Enterprise teams
- Own all touchpoints of the customer journey post demo, including onboarding, support, renewals, and upsells
- Develop and execute on the vision and strategic initiatives to accelerate growth and drive strong customer experiences to reinforce retention
- Build out systems, processes, tools, and team needed to deliver a scalable solution to our growing base of customers
- Work with leadership across the company to drive value creation for our customers
- Define and monitor successful customer adoption and usage of our product
- Establish and maintain key KPI and OKR metrics to measure and improve the effectiveness of the customer success team’s initiatives
- Act as a point of escalation as required, managing customer expectations throughout the lifecycle
- Be a contributing member of the senior leadership team
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of customer success experience with a minimum of 4 years experience managing a team of managers/team leads
- Understands that leadership is more successful when executed with a coaching and mentorship mindset
- Experience in driving strategy and scaling metric-driven customer success initiatives
- An excellent communicator able to engage people in your vision and drive change through an organization
- Strong project management skills: ownership, decision-making, relationship building, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Data focused with a strong understanding of SaaS metrics and the drivers used to move the needle on them
- Results-focused and solution-oriented mindset. Self-motivated, highly organized, and efficient.
- Exposure to Zendesk, Salesforce Service Desk, and other CRM tools
- Keen on rolling up your sleeves!
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.