We are currently on the hunt for an exceptional Director of Marketing to lead our Marketing team and help us capture our market opportunity. Someone who is passionate about delivering integrated marketing campaigns that drive growth and understands that building a marketing capability means inspiring your team and making smart investments in the right marketing technologies and tactics.
As the Director of Marketing, you would be reporting to our COO and will be part of Intiveo’s leadership team. You will work with Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success, as well as other teams across the business to turn our company vision into a go-to-market plan delivering a significant contribution. You’ll own the marketing budget and metrics that will drive predictable growth, as well as be the custodian of our brand.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Create a quarterly and annual strategic plan for the Marketing team, aligned to Intiveo’s overall business goals.
- Find and nurture great marketing talent to build and develop your team.
- Create an inbound and digital growth playbook to provide value, build trust, and convert our target medical practice specialties.
- Drive world-class execution of marketing programs on-brand, on-time, and on-budget.
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure product messaging and positioning aligns with our ideal customer profile.
- Track meaningful metrics, to demonstrate the impact of marketing, and help us keep improving our payback period.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of marketing experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing a team of marketers from various disciplines in a B2B marketing environment.
- Experience or strong interest in SaaS and concepts including CAC payback, attribution, and product-led growth (free trials).
- Project management skills – ownership, decision-making, relationship building, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to integrate modern digital marketing tactics with events, media, and tradeshows
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Results-focused and solution-oriented mindset. Self-motivated, highly organized, and efficient.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.