Intiveo is growing and we’re looking for an Engineering Manager to join the team.
We need an Engineering Manager to guide our technology to the next level. Reporting to our CTO, the Engineering Manager will work closely with team leads to ensure our SaaS product continues to grow and scale efficiently.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who Are We
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
- Work with engineering team leads for Product Development, DevOps, TechOps and API Integration Development
- Collaborate with teams to define and track timelines for technical work including managing cross-team dependencies
- Motivate team members with positive encouragement and recognition
- Participate in system design reviews and deployments as part of the regular sprint cadence
- Continually assess team operations and make adjustments to drive team efficiency and collaboration
- Identify and assist removing obstacles that would prevent engineers from consistently delivering high-quality results
- Generate documentation to inform and clarify the technical landscape of our product, development plans, and related metrics
- Maintain day-to-day in-depth awareness of projects and technical issues, including oversight on high-risk or complex projects
- Present specific development plans as needed to CTO and PM for refinement and scheduling into existing timelines
- Communicate regularly with the team and key stakeholders on project status, issues and risks involved
- Help us achieve product quality goals through instrumentation and leading technical change management for reductions in incident and downtime
- Work with CTO to research and plan the development of large product features and enhancements
- Stay up-to-date with tools and techniques that will improve the engineering team’s productivity
✨Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of experience with PHP and MySQL
- Minimum 2 years work experience as an Engineering Manager or Technical Lead
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AWS
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team leader with emphasis on building positive and motivating relationships
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving capabilities while being able to put on the hat of the end users
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!