We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Vancouver Finance Team. The Junior Accountant will assist the Controller with monthly bookkeeping, data entry, billing, accounts receivable, and help solve problems and support creating the groundwork for a successful future. As a Junior Accountant at Intiveo, you will have an opportunity to support all aspects of the organization’s Finance and Accounting functions including working alongside all operational business units.
This position is a remote position, however only Vancouver or Greater Vancouver applicants will be considered. This position will need to visit our Vancouver office at least once a week.
We encourage applicants from non-traditional backgrounds. If you feel like you don’t check all the boxes but have the potential to learn what you don’t know and grow with the team, please apply.
If you are a self starter, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14,000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
✨What You’ll Do
- You will be preparing monthly invoices and full-cycle AR
- You will prepare full cycle accounting, including entering invoices into QuickBooks and preparing cheque runs
- You will keep accurate record of accounts payable and ensure vendors are paid on time
- You will manage the billing cycle and keep track of all sales agreements for revenue recognition purposes
- You will work closely with Sales and Support team with regards to credits and billing adjustments
- You will assist with audits for CRA, WCB, and year-end reviews
- You will maintain accuracy and completion of accounting platforms for management and financial reporting purposes
- Other duties as assigned
✨Who You Are
- Minimum of 1 year experience with full cycle accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, an invoicing/billing platform
- Experience with high volumes of transactions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with G Suite for Work (Sheets, Docs, Drive, etc.)
- If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- If you are actively pursuing a CPA designation
- If you have experience with SAAS business
Please include a cover letter and salary expectations in your application. Applications without these requirements will not be reviewed.
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!