We’re growing our Technical Infrastructure team and we’re looking for a skilled, thoughtful person to work with us! As a Junior System Administrator at Intiveo, you will be helping manage our core product on AWS as well as work on internal IT matters. You will be working with various teams, and report to our Systems Administrator. You’ll be provided with the opportunity to work on a large variety of projects and grow your skills, knowledge, and experience.
If you are a coachable, curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor for issues and troubleshoot them as needed in our core product and infrastructure, resolving them where possible, or escalating them when not. This may include some off-hours support when needed.
- Manage and build upon our Azure AD Mobile Device Management infrastructure.
- Think up, propose, and pursue your own projects, such building automations and tools, as your skills and experience grow.
- Help other teams at Intiveo with technical issues and requests.
- Work closely with your teammates to deliver scalable solutions.
- Further develop technical skills in a variety of disciplines, both through your own research and problem solving, as well as from our Systems Admin.
Who You Are:
- You are curious, and seek to expand your knowledge with whatever means are available.
- You enjoy solving problems, and relish in finding smart solutions to issues.
- You can prioritize and pursue projects independently.
- You’re a good communicator, able to relay information to people in a constructive manner.
- You are comfortable working with and troubleshooting Windows desktops and laptops.
- You are familiar with Linux.
- You have worked with common tech SaaS apps (G Suite, Slack, Jira, etc.)
If you have a combination of experience including any of the skills listed above, we still encourage you to apply!
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.