Intiveo is growing and we’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work closely with multiple stakeholders to define and create operational processes, manage the martech stack and support marketing execution. This key member will be an expert on all things related to lead lifecycle, forms, landing pages, scoring, email strategy, list segmentation, and data hygiene. If you are a detail-oriented, data-driven automation professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
Who We Are
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14,000 practitioners to communicate with over 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviors, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
✨What You’ll Do:
- Own our marketing tech stack, including automation workflows, integrations, nurture campaigns, operational programs and the execution of emails (currently using HubSpot)
- Execute tracking and processes for lead capture, lead lifecycle stages, lead scoring, attribution and data quality
- Conduct email nurture audits and set up email nurture sequences for all marketing related campaigns and events
- Create a productive relationship with Revenue Operations and Sales, regularly discussing lead quality, process improvements, and campaign enablement
- Optimize and grow our marketing database, including list segmentation and cleanliness
- Monitor funnel performance data, conducting campaign-level quality assurance and A/B testing, making data-driven and strategic optimizations
- Continually improving the marketing automation platform and your knowledge by staying up-to-date with the latest martech advancements, changes, and community updates to support the wider marketing team.
✨Who You Are:
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing or similar role
- Experience with Hubspot or equivalent Marketing Automation tool (Marketo a plus), and familiar with Salesforce
- Have successfully built and optimized email programs with advanced automation rules
- A data-driven mindset, a proactive attitude, and great organizational skills
- A good understanding of marketing automation and email best practices
- Proficiency in audience segmentation and list management
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Thoughtful problem-solving tendencies with the ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous development
- Experience managing an external agency is a plus
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing is a plus
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!