Intiveo is seeking a hands-on, delivery-focused Product Owner to work with our team of talented software developers to build new product features and enhancements for our customers.
Reporting to our Product Manager, the Product Owner will own the Product Backlog, working and communicating with a cross-functional team to plan, execute and deliver the product roadmap.
Our team is fun, collaborative, and technically mature, with a focus on involving the whole team to best define ways of working that ensure efficiency and productivity without sacrificing innovation and enjoyment. As a Product Owner at Intiveo, you are invited to draw on your experiences and work with our team to continuously refine our ways of working.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for executing the Product Roadmap, you will define, manage and sequence items in the Backlog to reflect product priorities defined by the Product Manager, ensuring that it is clear and transparent to both the Scrum Team and the wider company
- Write user stories and define high-quality acceptance criteria, communicating these to the Scrum Team at regular backlog refinement sessions, as well as ensuring that required assets are ready before development
- Be the primary business stakeholder for the development team, representing the voice of the customer by articulating and clarifying the business benefit of development items
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designer to ensure alignment between user stories and designs
- Work with Dev Lead and Scrum Master prior to development to ensure well-defined technical solutions and identification of dependencies in order to deliver high-quality products
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to motivate the scrum team to deliver sprint goals with the appropriate level of urgency and guidance
- Work with Scrum Leads to manage weekly deployments and lead the feature release communication plan with internal stakeholders
- Assist in the triaging of bugs and product enhancement requests, sequencing these into the product backlog based on impact and priority
- Support Product Manager throughout the development of overall product vision, strategy, and objectives of the product roadmap
- Embed yourself into the Scrum Team and collaborate with team members to continuously improve ways of working together to ensure clarity, efficiency, and workplace happiness
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Product Owner or similar role working with a software development team
- Team player with emphasis on establishing solid relationships with scrum team
- Track record for successfully seeing through release from initial concept to full implementation
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.