Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 14,000 practitioners to communicate with 18 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator with strong systems-thinking, to see the whole picture, and to implement efficient and effective solutions. You will be working closely with departmental leadership using business process understanding, detail and critical thinking to create holistic solutions to meet annual OKRs and help scale our processes. Using your experience, critical thinking, and creativity to solve problems and implement solutions.
This is a fast pace position, ideal for someone who is passionate, creative, detail oriented.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to advance into a Revenue Operationations / Manager, Revenue Operations role. Reporting to our COO, the Salesforce Administrator will work across all departments in the organization to ensure our systems are functional, easy to use and contain accurate data.
If you are a curious, and passionate individual, intrigued by our vision of improving patient care through technology, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Use best practices to design, configure and maintain our Salesforce instance
- Work alongside multiple business units, key stakeholders and third-party partners to detail specifications and use cases to design, build, test and implement new features, functionalities and processes in the Salesforce instance
- Manage our Salesforce instance along with the connected third party applications
- Configure and maintain the custom objects, record types, fields, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, flows and processes
- Gatekeeper to the sales and marketing data, create and maintain user accounts and access permissions
- Oversee the importing of leads and contacts
- Run deduplication and cleanup tools as appropriate
- Address and resolve user issues and educate users on updates
- Create reports and dashboards using Salesforce to meet the reporting and analytical requirements of the business users
- Create and rollout end-user training and documentation
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Monitor and evaluate the stability and performance of the Salesforce instance and connected third party applications, and providing recommendations for improvements
- Simplify the existing instance to enhance our end user performance and solve complex business problems problems
- Support data migration activities
Who You Are:
- 1+ year of experience working with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Administrator – required
- Experience working with SaaS companies and knowledge of subscription management in Salesforce
- Demonstrated strong experience in Salesforce administration
- Good knowledge of flows, process builder and automations
- Experience with other GTM tools such as Hubspot, Outreach etc.
- Exposure to Customer Success platforms such as Gainsight, or ChurnZero
- Completed multiple successful projects integrating third party applications into Salesforce, including custom fields
- Experience with data deduplication and enrichment from third party vendors
- Experience managing long-term projects, as well as managing ad-hoc issues as they arise
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with emphasis on establishing solid relationships cross departmentally
- Demonstrated drive and proactivity
- Passionate about learning and growing your abilities within Salesforce
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!