We need a Senior Laravel Developer to guide our technology to the next level. This position reports to our Lead Laravel Developer and they will work closely with the product development team to ensure our SaaS product continues to grow and scale efficiently.
Who We Are
Intiveo is a popular patient communication SaaS product used by 14,000 medical practitioners to communicate with over 18 million patients.
We are a remote-first company and we do it well!
Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences
✨What You’ll Do
- Contribute in and coach the product development scrum team to groom, plan, and deliver high-quality product to our customers
- Code in our Laravel codebases and communicate with your teammates to find efficient solutions
- Collaboratively brainstorm improvement of our existing product and creation of new product modules
- Architect backend processes to solve complex workflows, including collaboration with your DevOps and QA teammates
- Learn and acquire new skills, broaden your existing skills, and contribute to others through knowledge sharing
- Participate in code reviews and deployments as part of the regular sprint cadence
- Identify and assist removing obstacles that would prevent engineers from consistently delivering high-quality results
- Stay up-to-date with tools and techniques that will improve the engineering team’s productivity
✨Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years of experience with PHP
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Team player with emphasis on coaching and teaching
- Analytical thinker with problem-solving capabilities while being able to put on the hat of the end uses
- You stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in Laravel development
- You are passionate about solving problems with the ability to see from the user’s experience
- You live in Canada 🍁
- Exposure with common AWS services
- Skilled with Slack emojis
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!