In this position you will report directly to the CEO. As the VP of Product, you will lead the product Vision for the organization. You are an experienced product leader and have experience leading product strategy, vision and end-to-end product development in a SaaS environment from inception to revenue. You are a leader who believes in collaboration and communication and you foster this within the team. You leverage your data driven mindset and technical innovation experience. You have a track record of bringing successful products to market. You love talking to, and understanding how customers use and derive value from business processes and software. You operate at a highly strategic level, but are not afraid to be hands-on. Your drive to execution shows willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
Who Are We
Intiveo is a leading cloud-based patient communication platform used by 15,000 practitioners to communicate with nearly 20 million patients. Our goal is to continuously improve patient care by understanding communication needs, behaviours, and preferences – resulting in successful treatment outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting to Revenue Leaders, you will be at the forefront of evolving our product to serve existing and new healthcare markets, defining strategies to drive growth and retention
- Guide the development, prioritization and execution of a data and insights driven product roadmap that delivers maximum value to the customer and the business, aligning it with the company’s vision and yearly/quarterly strategic growth targets
- Be the voice of the product and our customers at the senior leadership level to share insight and gain feedback, clarification, and consensus
- Produce and share company-wide product strategy artifacts outlining product use cases, technical costs and considerations, and success metrics
- Working with the Product Manager, you will collaborate closely with Engineering, CX, Marketing, and Sales teams to deliver product success for the entire organization, including:
- Coordination of cross-team dependencies for in-flight product initiatives and post-release warranty and reporting
- Release plan development
- Facilitation of TechOps, Support and Sales Team training
- Work with Product Marketing to uncover unique insights from customers and bring these insights through the full product development lifecycle and the go-to-market strategy
- Work with our Customer Advisory Board to understand our clients’ needs, gather feedback and extract insights on the market
- Establish and monitor success metrics for major product initiatives to quantify the impacts made by product development to key business metrics
- Mentor Product Management team and share best practices with the wider Engineering team
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Product Leader at a strategic level.
- Proven ability to lead a group of people or an organization to achieve ambitious growth targets. Ideally spearheaded product management in an organization with growth from 10 million to 30 million+
- Experience working in a small-to-medium sized SaaS company
- Experienced with competitive analysis and establishing a strong market fit for product
- Thrives on being able to “get things done” while still valuing process optimization, consensus building, and using research and data to inform decisions
- Highly collaborative and proactive mindset, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work across multiple deliverables and deadlines across multiple teams and projects
- Familiar with building business models and cases to drive ROI for the business
- Strong instincts for triage – be able to instinctively know what is important and what is less important
- A champion for iterative product development – delivery is key and iteration will make it more perfect
- Understands engineering complexity; You are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about estimates and the pros and cons of different solutions.
More About Intiveo
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
Want to see more? Check out our Culture Book here!