We are looking for a strong leader that contributes directly and onside with their team to uncover opportunities and create value to both our prospects and our existing customer base. One that understands complex details across business and technological dynamics, business processes and economic value, and can communicate this complexity professionally and with simplicity.
- You will inspire, lead, coach, and mentor a team of full-cycle, outbound sales professionals supporting client activities across North America
- You will develop and implement geographical and account-based sales strategies to support your team within our existing and target client base, identifying and selling our products and services.
- Directly and through your team, you will meet and exceed target KPI’s, goals and objectives, while staying true to our culture, ethics, and moral framework.
- Through supporting your team, you will engage in ‘hunter’ activities – including prospecting, demos, forums, and conference presentations.
About you (what we are looking for):
We are looking for a passionate and driven VP of Sales to help us grow to the next level. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a go-getter, that is excited by the opportunity of making a huge impact.
- You are a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a high-velocity, dynamic environment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading and building a sales team dedicated to selling B2B software solutions in a high-velocity sales environment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of business development experience selling B2B software solutions
- You are revenue and KPI driven
- High sales acumen and level of curiosity
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Health Benefits Coverage
- Paid Vacation + Wellness Days
- Coverage on Travel Expenses
- Remote Work Flexibility
At Intiveo, we are committed to creating a culture that is inclusive and welcoming of different perspectives, life experiences, cultures, and identities. We believe that our differences make us stronger and that many unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds make for better ideas and more well-rounded decisions. Simply put, we love our diversity!
We are a fun, collaborative, and hard-working team of innovative minds who genuinely enjoy spending time together. At Intiveo, our people come first. We embrace diversity and encourage you to share your voice. We want you to think outside the box, present new ideas, and be willing to fail. Our employees are empowered daily to see how their work helps Intiveo achieve our goal of becoming North America’s #1 patient care service provider.